All Ingredients Support a Healthily Inflammatory Response
Potent and Well Absorbed
Contains synergizing wild spice oils of Oregano and Rosemary to dramatically increase potency.
Turmeric and Ginger supports healthy digestion and is good for your skin.
Rosemary and Turmeric are well established for supporting a healthy neurological response. Dense source of phytocannabinoids (about 80 different forms) that work in synergy with the turmeric compounds.
High density of Turmeric Polysaccharides boost your immunity.
Main Benefits of Turmeric
- Protect your brain cells – maintain a positive attitude
- Healthy inflammatory response
- Supports cardiovascular function
- Promotes radiant skin
- Enhances detoxification.
Main Benefits of Yacon Syrup
Contains a high percentage of fructooligosaccharides – prebiotics that are food for probiotics, to enhance digestion (natural constipation/diarrhea relief) and boosts immunity.
Main Benefits of Hemp
Mood balancing and pain relieving.
Main Benefits of Oregano
- Immune system support
- Antifungal and antibacterial – excellent for colds and influenza
- Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory properties.
Main Benefits of Rosemary
- Antioxidant (anti-aging, normal cell replication and growth, and returns malfunctioning cells back to normal)
- Improves brain functions (anxiety, focus, forgetfulness)
- Helps prevent premature hair loss and graying
- Use topically to relieve aches and pains.
Main Benefits of Ginger
- Supports Good Digestion
- Expectorant – mucous expelling
- Good for heart health
Main Benefits of Cinnamon
- Anti-microbial, anti-biotic, anti-fungal and anti-viral
- Protect your heart health
- Lowers blood sugar
- Prevents cognitive decline
- Protects dental health
- Freshens your breath
- Helps prevent or stop Candida
- Sweetens food without sugar
- Natural food preservative.
Unique Processing Method: Supercritical CO2 Extraction
Carbon dioxide (CO2) is a naturally-occurring chemical substance, and a supercritical fluid, meaning it converts into liquid when pressurized. It leaves behind no residues, but DOES leave behind ALL compounds in the turmeric and hemp stalks (enzymes, turmerones, polyphenols terpenes, waxes, and sterols that are lost in standard turmeric supplements). A second extraction utilizes certified organic alcohol, which concentrates the pigments (curcuminoids, curcumin).
Mycellized sublingual drops for immediate absorption.